What can I expect the student to gain in a program ?
What can I expect in a program:
- The Student will learn tools to focus and correct perception and disorientation will be taught.
- Student will learn how to master the basic symbols for reading and writing by creating the alphabet and abstract words using clay.
- The student will learn to master words that have previously given them troubles and have triggered disorientations.
- They will learn skills and exercises along the way to help them in their studies.
- The program is intensive, but fun, and presented in (typically) 5 consecutive days.
- Students resolve numerous confusions before the week’s end, allowing them to return to classroom the following week with new strategies and skills to better achieve academic success.
- Student will apply the skills at home based on activity schedule determined in Support Training.
- Students leave the program with the ability to focus attention at will, to regulate their energy, to recognize and eliminate disorientations as well as increased self-confidence and ability in reading, writing, or math.
- A typical program will provide for a significant improvement by the last day of the program.
- After the program the student will implement the tools into everyday life, as well as do Davis Symbol Mastery® follow-up on trigger words, which is necessary to ensure continued success with the program.